WARRANTY: Failure to comply will void your warranty.
1. Fiend BMX warrants all of it’s hardgoods(frames, bars, seats, etc.) to be free from manufacturing and material defects. Each individual hardgood has it’s own warranty period limitations as follows:
USA FRAME: 1 year from date of purchase to original owner only. Rear end tubing bending and tubing dents are not covered.
PIVOTAL SEAT: 30 days from date of purchase to original owner only.
HANDLEBAR: 90 days from date of purchase to original owner only. Tubing bending and tubing dents are not covered.
2. If a product is found to be defective by our sole discretion, our only responsibility will be limited to repair or replacement of the defective product. Fiend BMX will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of the use of said product.
3. The warranty is subject to the following limitations as well as those imposed by an applicable law:
a. The warranty only applies to Fiend products purchased from an authorized dealer and is valid only for the stated period for each item.
b. It is the users responsibility to register the product with Fiend within 15 days of purchase by submitting a copy of the purchase receipt by mail or any warranty claim will be invalid. Mail purchase receipt copy to: Fiend BMX
2385 Woodwind Tr. #614.
Melbourne, FL 32935
c. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and submit pictures of questionable defect if possible to receive return authorization. The product in question must be returned to us for final inspection and possible replacement. The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs incurred in the return and/or replacement of the product. Should a product not be considered for warranty replacement we reserve the right to offer a replacement which can be purchased at a reduced cost.
d. This warranty excludes damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect, improper assembly or adjustment, normal wear and tear, or anything other defects in workmanship and material.
4. A copy of the original purchase receipt must accompany all claims and it must be from an authorized dealer. It is your sole responsibility to retain this document during product ownership as the dealer may not not be able to provide with a replacement receipt should your original be misplaced.
5.The warranty gives you specific legal rights which vary from state to state.
USER INSTRUCTIONS: Failure to comply may result in injury or death.
1. Fiend BMX assumes no responsibility for personal injury or property damage which may be caused by the use of it’s product(s).
2. Fiend BMX makes no claim that the use of it’s product(s) will reduce the risk of injury to the user.
3. Before each use, check your equipment carefully and have it maintained by a professional at regular intervals.
4. Cycling is a sport with significant risk of personal injury and/or property damage. However, when done properly and under control, such risks may be greatly reduced. Minors using our product(s) should do so with competent adult supervision. The use of a helmet and proper safety equipment is recommended.